Approximate study period for this qualification is 170 hours
This course is assessed in a number of ways:
- Complete nine written assessments
- Undertake sampling of four learners, across two different assessors, completing an IQA sampling plan and four IQA reports
- Take part in a standardisation meeting
- Plan IQA activities for yourself and one or more IQAs
- Be observed by your Expert Witness
- Complete a number of Personal Statements
We expect you to complete this course within 12 months and provide access to tutor support and your online portal for this time. You will be given 24/7 access to our online portal where you can view your course content and upload your assignments.
This is a distance learning course. You will not be required to attend a training centre to complete this qualification.
You will be provided with a named tutor who will be available by telephone, email or online chat to assist you when required. Your tutor will mark your assessments and provide feedback within 72 hours.
There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level two in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
The qualification is suitable for learners of 19 years of age and above. Learners should be working towards or already in an internal quality assurance role.
You must have access to work with two assessors as part of the qualification, who each have two learners they assess.
You must also have access to ‘lead’ or manage one or more Internal Quality Assurers.