CTC Training are a leading Shropshire based training provider working with a range of corporate clients throughout the UK. We believe in providing flexible qualifications with industry-leading service.
Trainer responsibilities and requirements:
- Delivering high quality training courses at locations around the UK including: RLSS National Pool Lifeguard, RLSS Pool Responder, First Aid at Work
- Creating and updating our corporate branded materials including PowerPoint presentations, handouts and other course resources.
- Manage your own time and diary effectively in a high–volume, fast–paced environment.
- Work as part of a small team of dedicated professionals.
- Maintain your own professional development to ensure the highest quality service to our learners.
- Diary management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Conditions & Benefits
- RLSS Trainer/assessor qualified for NPLQ/ER–P/first aid and AET
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training (or equivalent).
- Current First Aid at Work
- Current NPLQ/Life Support 3 or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience teaching and assessing Lifeguard and First Aid courses.
- Knowledge and experience of popular IT systems including Microsoft 365, Moodle and customer relationship management software.
- Full driving licence and own transport
We welcome motivated and committed people to join our small growing team of professionals to service our broad range of clients. Applications invited to firstname.lastname@example.org FAO: The Training Manager. Previous applicants need not apply.