We are an established training company delivering high quality courses to a range of leisure clients at their premises. We believe our products should deliver the best possible standards that ensure our clients return time after time.
As a CTC trainer you should be flexible to client needs, organised and have your own teaching equipment including manikins, projector and AED training unit.
As a freelance trainer you will hold the following qualifications:
- RLSS Pool Lifeguard qualification or Life support 3
- RLSS Trainer Assessor competencies
- RLSS membership
- Level 3 First Aid at Work (or relevant medical exemption from this requirement).
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience delivering lifeguard/responder/first aid training.