Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (RQF)
£695.00 Inc VAT – or £123.75 Inc VAT / month for 4 months
The Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (RQF) is regulated by Ofqual and aims to prepare trainee teachers to teach in a wide range of contexts.
This award was previously known as CTLLS.
The Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (RQF) is regulated by Ofqual and aims to prepare trainee teachers to teach in a wide range of contexts.This qualification can meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers, including:
• Individuals who are not currently teaching and training but who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements of the qualification;
• Individuals who are currently teaching and training (including those who have just begun teaching and training) who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements of the qualification;
• Individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a teaching qualification.
Previously this qualification was known as CTLLS.
To complete this award you must gain 36 credits. The units you will complete are:
1. Understanding the Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training (H/505/0053)
2. Planning to meet the needs of learners in education and training (A/505/1189)
3. Delivering Education and Training (M/505/0122)
4. Assessing learners in Education and Training (F/505/0125)
5. Using Resources for Education and Training (L/505/0127)
6. Developing, using and organising resources within a specialist area (H/505/1090)
You will have access to our online portfolio with interactive content, online assessment materials and tutor support via email and telephone.
We expect you to spend between 160 and 360 hours completing this award. These hours can be paced to suit your lifestyle – some people complete the award in weeks, some take months!
You will be given 24/7 access to our online portal where you can view your course content and upload your assignments.
We expect you to complete this course within 9 months and your portal will deactivate at this time.
Upon successful completion of this award you will be issued a nationally recognised certificate from our awarding organisation Training Qualifications UK.
This certificate is delivered in electronic format to your email address.
Full Payment, Monthly payment option
Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
A collection of questions often asked by people before enrolment on the level 4 certiifcate
If you have completed the Level 3 Award in Education and training you can gain exemption from the unit entitled Understanding the Roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training. We will need to have a copy of your level 3 certificate.
Additionally, if you have started this certificate with another provider we may be able to use evidence in this award – please call us to discuss your exact situation.
Our online course system is available 24/7 and you can login from any device that has an internet connection. This includes desktop computers, laptops, tablet computers and even Smart phones!
Throughout the course you will be expected to submit a number of assignments which help you to demonstrate your understanding in each of the key areas of the award. These assignments have a word count of approximately 250 – 300 words and should be fully referenced.
This award requires you to demonstrate real life teaching experience and therefore, you will be expected to submit a teaching time log demonstrating evidence of at least 30 hours teaching experience.
It is a requirement for this award that you will be observed in a real teaching situation by your tutor. This can be face to face observations or via a video link / web conference.
The awarding organisation stipulate that this award should take you approximately 160 hours to complete, however, some learners may take up to 360 hours, depending on their level of experience and the amount of research they complete.
These hours can be completed very quickly or you can spread the course content over many months – depending on your lifestyle and time availability.
We like to give you freedom to complete this award at your own pace, however, your online portfolio will deactivate after 12 months.
To gain the Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (RQF) you will need 21 credits from the units listed below.
Understand roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training.
Planning to meet the needs of learners in education and training
Delivering education and training
Assessing learners in education and training
Using resources for education and training
6. Developing, using and organising resources within a specialist area