CTC Training are a leading Shropshire based training provider specialising in education and training qualifications. We believe in providing flexible online qualifications with industry leading service and quality to our many corporate and retail clients around the world.
Tutor Job Responsibilities:
Providing high quality assessment decisions and feedback to learners enrolled on our portfolio of qualifications including:
- Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Level 3 Assessor qualifications
- Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance qualifications.
- Level 2, 3 and 4 Teaching assistant qualifications.
Delivering course inductions via telephone, Ms Teams and other mediums to our growing client base around the world.
Providing learner support via telephone and virtual mediums on an appointment basis and urgent telephone support on demand throughout normal working hours.
Manage your own time and diary effectively in a high-volume, face paced environment.
Work as part of a small team of dedicated professionals.
Maintain your own professional development to ensure the highest quality service to our learners.
Conditions & Benefits
At CTC Training, tutors and assessors are offered flexible working on a 37.5 hour working week. Remote working with some travel to our Telford head offices for standardisation and team meetings. Salary range £25,000 – £36,000 per annum dependant upon experience and qualifications.
- Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (or equivalent)
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing vocational achievement (or equivalent)
- Level 4 Internal quality assurance qualification.
- At least 3 years’ experience assessing education and training qualifications at level 3, 4 and 5.
- Experience assessing in a virtual environment
- Knowledge and experience of popular IT systems including Microsoft 365, Moodle and customer relationship management software.
We welcome motivated and committed people to join our small growing team of professionals to service our broad range of learners. Applications invited to email@example.com FAO: The Training Manager. Previous applicants need not apply.